Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First post. Scared, don`t know what to do...

Well okay, I guess I just started to write a blog. Little step for the mankind but a big step for me or something. This is a blog about music. Don`t worry. It`s not about my favorite music, it`s about music like we feel them. Music for every emotion. Pop, classical, Rock, Alternative. I`ll try to describe a variety of music genres. Everything will be my opinion and if you don`t like this opinion...just write a comment. I hope you don`t mind my English....Just wanted it to be international :)
If there`s someone: You can suggest artists and I will judge them here. Political correct and something :) Is there actually someone? Anyone?? Mission accomplished. first post is done. Haha what and adventure ! :)
Music is all around you. All you`ve got to do is listen!
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment